Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The final edition of the ICP

Dear Friends of the International Carnival of Pozitivities:

 

It is with both joy and sadness that I am writing to announce the final edition of the ICP.  After you receive this notice, I will delete the mailing list for the ICP from my files and you will no longer receive announcements about the project. I was placed on a new drug regimen about 2 months ago and have experienced a serious side effect to the new meds.  I am no longer able to continue to maintain the project as a result.  

 

Please know that it has been a joy to bring you the ICP for the past 2 years and that I wish I could continue the project into the future.  However, my focus has to be on my own healing now.  For those of you who have contributed or hosted the ICP, my heartfelt gratitude can hardly be expressed.  For those who blog about HIV/AIDS and who fight to end the stigma of this disease, I urge you to continue your work.  We are all in the fight of our lives.

 

Many, many thanks to Sokari at Blacklooks for hosting the final edition of the ICP.

 

 

Please visit, read and leave your feedback for the host and the contributors in this, the last edition of the ICP.

 

I wish you all peace and health.

 

Safe Journeys!


Categories:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

just wanted to let you know i was thinking of you ron. i hope you are finding strength and peace through this time in your life.

6/15/2008 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger Shiko-Msa said...

I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery. You'll be ok.

6/16/2008 08:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fantastic ,your blog !

6/17/2008 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Blabbeando said...

Ron! I hope you overcome the side-effects soon and feel better... Me

6/21/2008 01:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>