Monday, April 21, 2008

What About Me? Hi Res Trailer




This is the trailer for the new 1 Giant Leap television series that is airing starting this week in the UK, on April 23 at midnight on Channel 4 (UK). I don't know if anything I said made it into the television series, but I am apparently in the theatrical cut of the film and possibly in the DVD versions. Please have a look and let me know what you think. If you are in the UK and can watch, please let me know what role, if any, I play in the series. Even if I didn't make it into this series, watch it! You will be amazed.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>