Tuesday, May 06, 2008

ICP 2.11 is now available

Dear Friends of the International Carnival of Pozitivities (ICP):

 

It is a tremendous pleasure to announce the publication of edition 2.11 of the ICP  at DropDeadHappy.  Mark has done a beautiful job of tying together a number of new blog posts from the world of HIV/AIDS.     I encourage you to bookmark this edition and visit it over time so that you can enjoy each of the contributions.  Please leave feedback for the contributors and especially for the host for these selfless efforts to help us continue presenting the ICP. 

 

Next Edition:  Your Help is Needed

 

Please visit the ICP homepage to learn more about this project and how you can contribute.

 

We are now accepting submissions for edition 2.12.  There is not yet a host for this edition.  If you would like to host or contribute your work, I would be delighted to work with you.  Please send me an email if you would be willing to host the June edition or any future edition for that matter. 

 

 

To be Removed From or Added To the ICP mailing list:

 

To be removed from the once-monthly ICP mailing list, please click here.

 

To be added to the once-monthly ICP mailing list, please click here.

 

If you did not receive notice of the ICP from me via direct email, then I do not have your email address in the mailing list.  Please note that I can not remove an email address that does not exist on the mailing list.  Your privacy is absolutely critical and no email addresses will be shared, sold or given to any other source.  I use blind-copy distribution technology to prevent your identity from being revealed.

 

Peace to you and yours.

 

Safe Journeys!

Categories:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, dear!! Do you remember me? Rejane? From Brazil. Hey, I missed you. It's a long time, hã?
I found you again, cause I want you know that I'm going to USA! I'll live in Philadelphia as au pair, you know.
And, of course, I've never forgot you. Please, write me back!
A big kiss for you. I hope you be fine and happy!
PS: My blog is The Express' Boz, cause I write with name Renne Boz.

5/07/2008 03:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I read your Delway column with great interst. I grew up near there about the same time you did, but I never heard of the monkey. Of course back then you didn't venture too far from your home (mine was in Ingold).
Please continue to write about those old times.

7/25/2008 02:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>