Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Video Must See: Historia De Un Letrero/The Story of a Sign

My friend Florence has reminded me once again why we are so close in spirit. She shared yet another video with me this morning. This one was so touching that I felt compelled to share it with you.

In this video written, directed and produced by Alonso Alvarez Barreda, please note that the sign reads, in equivalent language, more or less, "Have Compassion, I am Plind" as a misspelling of the word "Blind". Watch for the twist at the end. What did you expect? How did you react to the ending? How can you alter your world in a similar way?

Click here to view the video.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>