Thursday, September 25, 2008

When in Wilmington in Need of Flowers...

 
 

My friend Lonnie Taylor of Wilmington has gone out on his own with the opening of Fiore Fine Flowers. He prepared the coffin spray for my Mom's burial services and has also provided numerous bouquets on many different holidays for my mom in the past. He is trained in traditional Japanese floral design and I can personally attest for his work. If you are in the Wilmington, NC, area and need flowers, please give Lonnie's shop a call and place an order. I assure you that everyone involved will be pleased with the favor.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>