Sunday, June 10, 2007

Japanese Irises from Royce's Garden


These spectacular blooms are Japanese Irises that were given to me by my friend Royce. In return, I have promised him some of my yellow Japanese irises. Now my collection includes these mottled lavender flowers, yellow ones, white ones and somewhere, a deep purple variety that has not been happy in my garden yet. I will need to replant those plants in a space where they will be more content and bloom again.
(Click on an image to enlarge it.)



1 Comments:

Blogger Dharma Kelleher said...

Wow! Those are so beautiful they don't even look real. It brings to mind the flowers I used to see back when I hiked the Appalachain Trail (not the whole thing, just GA - NC).

Thanks for sharing those, Ron!

Peace,
Dharmashanti

6/11/2007 01:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>