Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tar Heel Tavern--Call for Submissions

I will be hosting the Tar Heel Tavern this weekend. Assuming that we aren't living on rafts from the projected flooding from Tropical Storm Ernesto and assuming that the winds don't knock out power, I will begin compiling the 80th edition on Saturday night after midnight. I invite you to send in your submissions to me any time until midnight on Saturday. Although I like the idea of themes, it is hard for me to find the time to write on theme, so I won't actually suggest one to you. Any topic that you wish to cover will be accepted. I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you fare well during the rainy weekend ahead. If all goes well, I hope to have the 80th edition of the Tavern available for your reading pleasure by noon on Sunday.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>