Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Vous N'avez Pas La Priorité

This sign in Menton, France, near the Italian border was perhaps put in place to explain the rules of right of way in roundabouts (traffic circles) in France to tourists from Italy. For whatever reason, "You do not have priority" struck me as a wonderful way to put it...so French for some reason. On some days, I feel that I don't have priority as a gay American and that, as the arrows would indicate, I am moving in a circle. It is one thing not to have any particular priority, but another thing entirely more insulting to realize that you have no particular priority. Perhaps the answer is to just laugh at it all, no matter what. At least the sign was funny to me!

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>