Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tar Heel Born, Tar Heel Bred and When I Die...I'll be Tar Heel Dead

Come what may, I think I am going to enjoy watching my Tar Heel Men’s Basketball Team throughout this season. We just lost a rematch of last year’s National Title game to Illinois, but we played quite well given that we had lost our top seven scorers from last year to graduation or the NBA. I am approaching this season with no expectations. Unlike past seasons, I have a true zen perspective, without the dukha, that level of anxiety that is borne by expectation and which leads to dissatisfaction when expectations are not met. Instead, I can watch these young men go out and give their best performances with the knowledge that we are young, talented and destined to improve. Add next year’s recruiting class, and we will be true contenders again, but don't count us out for this year either...

I love Blue Heaven!

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>