Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trailer for the new 1 Giant Leap film

I have been sent a link to the trailer for the new 1 Giant Leap film (in which I hopefully I will appear) and now I can share the trailer with you. Please have a look at the 1 Giant Leap Bulletin Board for the link.

The first time I saw it, I was filled with such pride and joy to have been a part of this process, but when I started to see that there were people whom I had met in New Orleans in the trailer...it was enough to bring tears to my eyes. It was so cool to have been with the crew in New Orleans, to have met Jhelisa (singing on the bed to Plastic Rap) and Speech. I held the laptop while Speech rapped "Gloss Culture" from its screen! How much more cool could life be???!!!

Enjoy the peek at the future film!

Categories:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trailer was fascinating, exciting, visually and orally stimulating. I can't wait to see the final product, and I sure hope you are in it!!!

11/01/2005 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I have tried for days to watch this trailer, seems my quicktime is faulty, or my settings are... I have to get it fixed!

11/06/2005 02:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>