Monday, December 03, 2007

Harry Taylor Criticizes Bush; Runs for Office

Please visit the website for Harry Taylor for Congress and watch courage in action. I am honored to know that people like Harry Taylor exist and are willing to speak openly with dissent about our government. It is one of the basic tenets of our government that any individual be able to speak out about any issue without fear of retribution. To do so in a room full of people who do not agree with you (often handpicked for approval of the President, I might add) takes great courage and shows the kind of leadership that I would be willing to support.

Sadly for me, Harry Taylor will be running from a district where I can not vote, but I hope that those who are in his area will get out and support him.

It is nice to see a true hero in action, taking responsibility for his words and actions.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>