Monday, October 15, 2007

Please vote for Shelley Batts at UMich for Scholarship Help

The following appeal came to me from blogger friend Shelley Batts at the University of Michigan. Shelley blogs at Retrospectacle and has contributed to the International Carnival of Pozitivities in the past. Please consider supporting her efforts to win a $10,000 scholarship.

I've been nominated (1 of 20 nominees) for a $10,000 Student Blogging Scholarship and would REALLY appreciate any help you might give in sending voters my way. The highest # votes wins the scholarship, which is kind of silly, but I could really use the money towards my PhD (my thesis is related to a cure for deafness) and paying off my undergrad debt. Click here to vote for Shelley Batts.

I blog over at Retrospectacle (www.scienceblogs.com/retrospectacle), by the way, and am currently in second place behind a law blogger. Go science!

Shelley Batts

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>