Monday, May 08, 2006

Time to get Blogging

It has been weeks since I have written anything of substance for my blog. I am hoping to break that cycle of silence today. It is cold and wet and dreary outside and I woke up with a sore neck and swollen parotid glands. I figure a good day sitting at the computer will be allowed since I have been toiling to whip the yard back into shape since my return from Wilmington. Apart from a trip to check on my health issues with my doctor this afternoon, I am free to rant and rave.

Among the topics that concern me are these: Immigration and xenophobia in America, the escalation of anti-gay purges in Iran and Iraq, the approaching deadline for signing up for the President’s Mediocre Prescription Healthcare Plan and the flap over the alleged Duke lacrosse team party rape. Watch this site over the next few days. I will tackle these issues as my energy holds out.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>