Monday, April 17, 2006

Rechargeable Battery Recycling Centers Near You

I just had to change the rechargeable battery in my mobile phone. I know that the batteries are toxic to the environment and need to be recycled. A while ago, I saw a commercial on television to promote just such an Earth-friendly act and searched the internet to find a recycling center near me. I found the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC) website and input my zip code. Within seconds, I learned that there is a drop off point just down the street from the shopping center where I buy my groceries.

If you have rechargeable batteries that you wish to recycle, please use this site to locate a recycling center near you.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>