Friday, December 23, 2005

May Health, Happiness and Peace Be Yours!

Namaste! (In honor of my friend Paula)

(Left: double blooms of a night-blooming cereus cactus. The elderly Christian family which gave me this plant over 30 years ago described it as the "Jesus in the Manger" plant. In the center of each flower, the stamen extends out and is supposed to be the Star of Bethlehem over the manger.)

Double click on the image to enlarge it.

At this year's end, may you have Health, Happiness and Peace in huge quantities for you and all those you hold dear. I hope that you will find the way to your Truth without finding a need to make it fit someone else as well. It we don't have others and their individual Truths different to our own, where will we learn compassion?

I will be away for a few days to visit with my family, but will be back here before the New Year comes in. When I think of all the things for which I am thankful, having an outlet in this blog and having the friends that I have met as a result is right up there at the top of the list.

Much love to you all...Peace to us all!

Categories:

5 Comments:

Blogger GT said...

Have a good one!

-Nel x

12/24/2005 09:25:00 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours as well.

12/24/2005 11:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

much love and laughter to you too ron :)
xx

12/25/2005 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Namaste indeed, my dear friend!!!

12/31/2005 11:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! That's me! Paula!

12/31/2005 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>