Saturday, December 17, 2005

Clustermap Settings

I changed my Clustermap setting this week to archive maps at the end of the month. This way, we can see where people are reading my blog on a more dynamic basis. Some blog access is random and other people are regular visitors. This might help me understand where my regular readers live.

I was sad to log on and see a small number of dots on the map, but it is cool to see that there is still someone in Africa who is checking out my hobby. Greetings to you all, no matter where you live, and please continue to come back to visit.


Categories:

3 Comments:

Blogger GT said...

Greetings!

-Nel

12/20/2005 02:38:00 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

I celebrated whe I got my first red dot in Austrailia

12/21/2005 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ron Hudson said...

Welcome, Jack!

12/22/2005 12:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>