Sunday, April 20, 2008

Guest Artist Osvaldo Piva of Brazil

Please welcome back my friend, ally of the HIV community and guest artist, Osvaldo Piva of Brazil. I am particularly fond of Osvaldo's work and find beauty in its simplicity and its unabashed look at the male nude.

This piece is one of a series of 10 artworks in his Fala series, from the Portuguese verb "to speak".

More of Osvaldo's work can be found at his artist's space where additional pieces from this series will eventually appear. When you arrive on the homepage, click over the hole of the subject's chest to enter the site.

I hope that you will join me in welcoming Osvaldo Piva to the list of contributors to the ICP.

Categories:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the published of IAPAC+, and am trying to contact Ron Hudson. I may be reached at jzuniga@iapac.org (Dr. Jose M. Zuniga, President/CEO, IAPAC).

4/21/2008 03:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>