Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Tar Heel Tavern is Available at 2sides2ron

The 68th Edition of the Tar Heel Tavern was completed last night despite Blogger bugs and impending thunderstorms in the area. Not 20 minutes after I had shut down my computer, a fierce lightning storm passed through here, striking a tree nearby along I-85. Apparently, that tree then fell into the highway and was struck, in turn, by a motorcyclist who was killed by the impact. Despite a strong desire at the time to curse Blogger for inserting extraneous open tags into my posting, I guess I should be thankful that I only had that to deal with last night.

The theme of this week's edition is "Belonging". I hope that you find the submissions stimulating and insightful.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>