Monday, May 14, 2007

Call for submissions: ICP 12

The International Carnival of Pozitivities (ICP) is now accepting submissions for its 12th edition to be published in June, 2007. Please visit the homepage of the ICP at the link provided where you can find additional links to all of the previous 11 editions and the original mission statement of the project. Please consider participating by contributing your videos, music clips, poetry, original artwork, photographs or blog entries about HIV/AIDS.

You do not have to be infected to be affected by HIV/AIDS. One of our goals is to put a face to this disease and to work to elimate the stigma associated with living with HIV/AIDS. If you are a friend, family-member or ally of or someone affected by HIV/AIDS, please think about how your voice can contribute positively to the fight against this illness.

I would be truly grateful to you if you can repost this call for submissions so that your friends will know about this work to improve the lives of people like me.

Peace to you all.

Categories:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! You and I had lunch at Dain's with Royce the other day... I finished one of my projects with the audio Royce gave me and wanted to tell you about it but did not have your email... is your email addy on this webpage?

5/16/2007 07:34:00 AM  
Blogger Ron Hudson said...

Hi Richard,

It was very nice to have met you. I listened to Royce's interview last evening and would like to talk to you about it. You can email me at ron(dot)hudson(at)verizon(dot)net. I have also called Royce to get him to contact you for me.

Take care.
Ron

5/16/2007 09:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>