Saturday, September 30, 2006

Instructions on How to Use a Condom

I have decided to post this flyer from Lifestyles Condoms on my blog as a means of providing basic information on condom use for anyone who might need it. I am not affiliated with any government agency or church group that would resist passing along life-saving information. I do not have to adhere to the failed Bush agenda ABC for AIDS where Abstinence Only and Being Faithful are preached, but the use of condoms is hardly mentioned at all. I am proud to provide this information as a source of truth about how to use condoms and how to help stem the spread of HIV/AIDS. I hope that this information reaches you in countries that have been forced to accept policy that has failed in the US as well.




Click the text images to enlarge them.











Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>