Thursday, June 29, 2006

UNC Tar Heel Baseball Team Takes Second Place in National Championship 2006

Congratulations to the North Carolina Tar Heel Baseball team, runners-up for the 2006 National Baseball Championship held last week. I watched the game, and we had a very good chance of taking the game, but a penultimate inning error allowed Oregon State (see article in sportsnetwork.com)to take the lead and win the game. No ACC team has won the Baseball title since Wake Forest in 1955.

I was so caught up in the rains of the tropical depression that came through last week that I forgot to eat my chicken livers to help the Heels out! Roro will, no doubt, wonder why I didn't forget during the hockey playoffs...Sorry, team, but second place is not a bad finish, especially for a young team. Go Heels!

Categories:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron, I'd've been distracted from the chicken livers too if I'd been witnessing the glory of your night blooming Cereus. Huzzah!

6/29/2006 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>