Saturday, July 02, 2005

News of publication

I learned this week that my poem "Here Kitty Kitty" was published in Volume 4 of the British poetry review Erbacce, Issue 4. This poem joins my translation of Carlos Felipe Hurtado's poem "Hablando Con La Luna" ("Speaking with the Moon") which appeared in Issue 3.

º º º

I am making final preparations for my trip to Europe. I leave on 13 July and return in late August. While there, I will be filming a video diary and visiting friends from my past and new friends whom I have met through interactions with the 1 Giant Leap family. My journey will take me from Ireland to England, then to France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Switzerland, and Germany. I will try to update my blog when I can, but am not sure that it will be possible to do so because of the tight schedule.

If you have not yet seen the film 1 Giant Leap, I highly recommend it to you.

Categories:

1 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

congrats on the publication! I hope you have a wonderful trip.

7/02/2005 02:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>