Monday, June 27, 2005

That's Some Pomodoro--Tomato Season approaches


The highlight of last year's crop of tomatoes: I called him Elephantomatiasis "Bigger Boy"! I have 4 plants this year in a container and they have a half-dozen beautiful tomatoes that will probably ripen just after I leave for Europe.

I have never eaten a better tomato than the ones grown in the sandy loam of lower Sampson County, NC. It almost makes it worthwhile to drive down and visit the local vegetable stands down home.

Nonetheless, I can grow a tomato with a penis...not many people can claim that! I never got to taste this fellow as I sent him to my 80-year-old mom via my sister. I knew Mom would really appreciate the humor of this gift from nature.

Categories: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahhahaaa
:D

6/29/2005 03:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>