Monday, July 18, 2005

Goodbye London, Hello Paris




Left: On arrival in Paris, my friend Eric (since 1976) picked me up and took me to his home to meet his wife Narida and their two children and Narida's brother. We had a nice tagine for dinner and then talked until far too late as Eric had to work the next day.



Off for Paris from London today at 2 pm. It has been warm in London, but lovely. Tonight, I look forward to dinner with my friend Eric and his family. We have not seen one another since 1993, before he married and before his two children came into the world.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>