Thursday, July 14, 2005

Arrival in Dublin












































































After delays from Hurricane Dennis' remnants, I finally made it into Philly and then on to Dublin. I am now waiting for the luggage room of my hotel to open and for my room to be available at 2pm. I plan to use this for notetaking for more later. For now: shoeshine philosophy, small world on USAir...more to come.

Here are some photos of Dublin that I took while walking around.

Double click on any image for a larger view.

Categories:

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I have been reading through, and as far as I got in this post was "Dublin"

My name might hint as to why Dublin woul thrill me? I will do anything, anything - including BEG, to see pictures of this leg of your trip!

It sounds like you're having a wonderful time, I'm so glad. You've been so mny places in so short a time! And I've never left the continental 50. I'm insanely jealous you know?

Take care Ron! Thanks for sharing ll of these posts, I'm living vicariously a bit. :)

7/20/2005 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>