Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Departure!

I am leaving for the airport for my trip through Europe where I will be filming a video diary for the makers of "1 Giant Leap". My itinerary includes Dublin, London, Paris, Montpellier, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Madrid, Lisbon, Nice, Rome, Naples, Heidelberg and Berlin, returning to the US on 22 August. Where possible, I will check in and will try to post an entry or two from my journey, but I will, for the first time in years, be untethered from a computer for a while!

Have a wonderfully safe and happy summer!

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>