Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Almost

I almost established a system for documenting the content of my tapes today. I found my first tape and started working to list the tape name, the start and end time and the content of every "cut" in the tape. In other words, when I stopped the camera and turned off the power, that constituted a cut...I think. The first tape was boring, being basically just a test situation, but I did have some footage of deer in my yard and a couple of sound checks that seemed to playback well.

Anyway, it was not long before I grew tired and had to stop. The bug I am fighting is still putting up resistance and I had already been to the dentist this morning too. That is usually enough to send me back to bed under the best of circumstances.

Tomorrow I hope to make more progress. Labor Day indeed.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>