Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back to Dublin


I made my flights to London and on to Dublin. It is rainy and cool here, but I am sweaty from the humidity in this building. Time for some food and then to prepare for the flight home tomorrow. I have a 5 AM start, so not much fun. At least I will be done with travel for a few days after tomorrow.

For a certain lady in North Carolina whose initials are E.M., I whispered your name three times while crossing the Liffey in Dublin today. I will cross it again tomorrow morning on my way to the airport.Here is a shot of the Liffey that I took in July when I spent the first night of my journey in Dublin.

Categories:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ron Hudson said...

Ron! How sweet are you!? Thank you, it makes me feel special that you thought of me at all, let alone enough to do that.
*hug*

This is just icing on my cake today Ron, it's been such a wonderful couple of days (you'll have to peek at my blog to see why - long story)

Have a safe trip home, and then relax!

(Comment from Erin Monaghan.)

8/24/2005 09:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ron Hudson said...

Welcome home! Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

(Comment from Susan.)

8/24/2005 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Ron Hudson said...

Comments above were edited by Ron Hudson to delete a bug.

8/24/2005 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>