Saturday, February 05, 2005

Thank you Susan

Namaste!

Many, many thanks to Susan, my dear friend from Germany, for setting me up with this blog. I have spent today posting the poetry that I have written over the past 10-20 years. It really makes the title of this blog, 2sides2ron, quite apparent. Depending on when I was writing, I was either dying or experiencing "resurrection". Notice the dates of conception and you will get an idea when my life began to change.

I like that my work vacillates from the sadness of loss to the joy of love. Full-spectrum living! It isn't always that easy when being experienced, but in retrospect, there is a sweetness in the totality of life.

I also like that I can make my thoughts available without having to depend on someone else to publish, edit or correct my typos.

Much love to you all.

Ron

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>