Thursday, January 27, 2005

Visit with 1 Giant Leap, New Orleans, LA, USA: Postscript

Thursday 27 January 2005

I have been home now since Monday. My emotions have been very close to the surface, but, I have come to understand that there is just such a great sense of belonging and fitting in and being unconditionally loved that comes from hanging out with the 1GL family and with the collaborators who wish to participate, that when I walked away from that, I was filled with joy, with the knowledge of love, with happiness, with new found purpose and with sadness to be leaving it all behind. What a special, special week. What special people. What a special project. I love you all.

Categories:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<script type="text/javascript"> if(document.referrer) document.write('<'+'img src="http://hiddenself.com/tracker/rkrt/rkrt_tracker-viajs.php'+'?'+document.referrer+'" width=1 height=1> '); </script>